Collection of your Personal Information
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
Use of your Personal Information
Level 10 may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Level 10 and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Level 10 may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Level 10, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Level 10 may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Level 10 or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Level 10; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Level 10, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Automatically Collected Information
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Level 10, you may opt out of such communications by emailing “STOP” to email@example.com.
External Data Storage Sites
Changes to this Statement
Level 10 welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Level 10 has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Level 10 at:
Level 10 Management, LLC
1300 Godward Street NE, Suite 2615
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55413
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: (612) 223-6293